Trivia Post #53
What does the crew smell like?
- Hakura smells like fresh earth, or sand.
- Dakota smells like static, or anything really.
- Ava smells like burning firewood
- Lee smells like sweet breezes
- Irene smells like winter frost.
- Leader smells like nothing in particular
Trivia Post #52
What does the crew sound like?
- Hakura probably has a very chill voice, deep for a girls, at least.
- Dakota’s voice is high pitched and almost always in a state of excitement, it’s almost impossible to imagine it sounding sad.
- Ava’s voice is a bit squeaky when she’s angry, but she puts a lot of force in her words and thus she sounds loud and strong.
- Lee can be a bit lazy and skimp out on words, his voice is the deepest.
- Irene’s voice is much quieter, and sometimes can verge on monotone when she gets serious. However when she’s flustered and goofing around, she talks very fast.
- Leader….sounds like Leader
(The Following Post is OOC)
With NaNoWriMo done and my November break over, this ask blog i officially returning! Though with some minor changes!
I will be uploading trivia posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! I realize that uploading them every day will quickly burn myself out, and I really don’t want this blog to go under so soon! That and I don’t want to give out spoilers. I’d rather you all ask questions and figure that outfor yourselves!
Remember to ask questions to help keep it alive, and I’m happy to be working on this again!
Asks, when given, will be uploaded every Tuesday and Thursday. Thus, Saturday and Sunday are break days.
I’m thinking about uploading some minor comics to this blog as well, whether slice of life or action oriented. For those who don’t know, this blog is really just a prototype. I really really want to make Tiene Hills a webcomic one day, so i’m just trying to get a taste of their characters. How they react to certain situations or (more importantly) questions. All of the unrelated TH art will still be on my art blog, but anything having to do with this blog will be posted here.
Also, i’m changing the upload time for asks to 4pm EST.
And so I shall.
So, first of all, thank you for 24 followers. That’s a huge number for me and I really appreciate you all like my oc thing. I’ve had 50+ Trivia Posts and 25+ Asks and you all are freaking amazing for asking questions and liking posts.
But with that out of the way, the meat of this post.
I will be taking a break from the blog for the month of November for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month.) Taking part in this event takes all of my time and energy, and I won’t have time to draw, write, or manage the blog.
I WILL NOT BE:
- ANSWERING ASKS
BUT YOU CAN STILL:
- ASK QUESTIONS
- SUBMIT FANART AND OTHER THINGS
And i’ll get back to it after i’m done writing 50,000 words!
Occasionally, i’ll pump out on trivia post or two, but this blog will be rather barren for the month of November, and for that i’m sorry. After i’m done, however, I will be back, so I encourage you all to ask questions if you want to get me to fill up the queue!!
That’s all for now! Tomorrow the last ask will come out, after that radio silence from my part for the month of November.
Wish me luck! If you wanna watch my progress check out my NaNoWriMo Profile
"It seems to be just random…spam, was it? Don’t worry about it, Hakura, it must be a virus of some kind."
"Are you sure?"
"I will fix it. Leave it to me and get back to training."
Trivia Post #51
- They wouldn’t wish for anything…or would they? No one really knows.
- Their most favorite thing in the world? Music, probably? Once again, no one really knows for sure.
- Did they go to schools? Hah, not like they’re gonna tell.
- Leader’s hair has the potential to grow very VERY long if not kept managed regularly.
- ! HUURU !
- ! D LUUHYHUVLEOH HUURU KDV RFFXUUHG !
Trivia Post #50
- If she could wish for anything, she would wish for everyone to love her unconditionally.
- Her most favorite thing in the world is reading, and her friends.
- She used to be home-schooled as well, but not because of religious background, but because her parents believed they could be much better teachers than the ones currently available.
- She always loved her hair long, and she’s trying to see how long it will grow until it becomes unbearable.
- D vdg olwwoh jluo zkr ghvhuyhg wr eh dedqgrqhg. Vkh’v d xvhohvv exughq zkr grhv qrwklqj exw vwdqg durxqg jlylqj rughuv. L zrxogq’w plqg jhwwlqj khu rxw ri wkh slfwxuh.
- Luhqh lv vr ehdxwlixo!! Vkh’v irxjkw wkurxjk vr pdqb lqqhu ghprqv dqg vr pdqb kdugvklsv, krz frxog L qrw eh surxg ri khu…! Dqg vkh’v mxvw vr vpduw dqg vr lqjhqlrxv, vkh’v vr ydoxdeoh, dqg vxfk d jrrg iulhqg wr wkh rwkhuv!!! L’p vr surxg!!!